Coast Women in Business watched a LinkedIn presentation on Thursday, November 9, 2017.
Terri Larsen told us everything we always wanted to know about LinkedIn, but were afraid to ask. When it’s all said and done, you get to decide if LinkedIn is right for you.
In her presentation, Terri covered:
- What exactly LinkedIn is and what it’s for
- Reasons to have a profile on LinkedIn
- Recent changes to the LinkedIn platform
- How to build your reputation and credibility on LinkedIn
- How to get your profile at the top of searches for your area of expertise
This was a lively, interactive session, packed with lots of great information.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Terri Larsen, Ph.D. has run her own consulting business since 1990. In her role as trainer and consultant, she helps individuals and companies make sense of their data.
ABOUT COAST WOMEN IN BUSINESS
Mendocino Coast Women in Business Network supports the business community on the coast. We meet monthly to foster entrepreneurship and professional development on the Mendocino Coast and beyond. Membership fees are $50 annually or $10 per drop-in meeting. Your first meeting is always free. We’re sponsored by the Women’s Business Center at West Company. We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!