Etsy: Get Selling Online, Part 2
August 25 @ 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Last year Etsy reported that small businesses selling on the platform contributed $4.7 billion to the economy. Now’s the time to capture your slice of those sales on Etsy!
If you have a product to sell or already own an Etsy online store that’s not getting the sales you want, this workshop’s for you. With customers everywhere embracing the convenience of shopping from their computer or smartphone, it’s time to step up your own eCommerce strategy.
Etsy expert and Caspar Curiosities owner Rachael Victoria Adams will be teaching you everything you need to know to make your Etsy store a success in this two-part webinar series.
- Reviewing your Etsy store for personal feedback
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Best practices for advertising on social media
- How to engage with customers on social media
- Customer service tips
- How to style photos for the best results using online tools
- What keywords to drive traffic to your store
- How to write content to attract audiences
- What brings value to your unique store
Rachael Victoria Adams
Rachael is the owner of Caspar Curiosities, an art gallery, and boutique in the rural village of Caspar, California. She has been selling art and antiques online since 1996, and eCommerce is a crucial aspect of her business’s success. Currently, Rachel has thriving eCommerce shops on both Etsy and eBay, representing her physical store in Caspar. She has mastered the ins and outs of these digital platforms as well as adapted and grown with the progression of their technology.