- This event has passed.
DESIGN STRATEGIES TO MAXIMIZE YOUR BUSINESS
September 12, 2019 @ 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
TOPIC: Design Strategies to Maximize Your Business
PRESENTER: Torrey Douglass
WHERE: Caspar Community Center, 15051 Caspar Road, Caspar, CA 95420
COST: Free for Coast Women in Business members; $10 for nonmembers
(if interested in joining us, your first meeting is free)
7:30 AM = Networking
7:45 AM = Introductions
8-8:45 AM = Interactive Program
8:45 AM = Announcements
9 AM = Meeting ends
DETAILS: Join Torrey Douglass of Lemon Fresh Design and learn about design techniques, ideas, and strategies to help you create marketing materials that resonate with your target audience and attract more customers. Simple adjustments can clarify your identity and realign your content to match your customers’ perspective, making the path to “yes” smoother and shorter.
With Torrey’s help, you’ll be able to figure out how to illuminate your business identity, choose design elements to express that identity, and structure your content to best serve your audience. We’ll discuss real-world examples demonstrating and talk about the benefits and challenges of using well-designed marketing tools to promote and serve your business.
With so many companies competing for attention online these days, having exceptional design is a great way to stand out. Learn how to apply basic design principles to these marketing tools so they inspire viewers to become customers and benefit your bottom line.
SPECIAL OFFER: Torrey Douglas will critique website designs of the first 5 participants who send their website links to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, September 9.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
In addition to heading Lemon Fresh Design, Torrey Douglass also serves as art director for Word of Mouth Magazine. Torrey works with small to midsized business owners who are usually spread thin so time is critical and every dollar spent needs to generate results. Torrey’s passionate about what she does; her goal as a designer is to provide a window through which people can appreciate the unique nature of her clients and what they offer.
“If viewers see a design of mine and think, ‘What a great designer’, I’ve failed. If they see one of my designs and think, ‘What a great company/product/organization’, I’ve succeeded.”
Lemon Fresh Design offers:
- Graphic design for on and offline communications, crafted to meet the client’s objectives
- Website design and deployment including planning, execution, and management
- Branding design to capture a client’s offering, identity, and ideals
- Content planning, design, and management including copywriting and editing
- Book cover design and manuscript layout
- Effective project management within budget and timeline parameters
- Successful management of both new and long term client relationships
- Ongoing management of day-to-day business administration
You can reach Lemon Fresh Design at:
- Website: lemonfreshdesign.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LemonFreshDesign
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/LemonFreshDesign/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lemonfreshdesign/
ABOUT COAST WOMEN IN BUSINESS
Coast Women in Business meets monthly to foster entrepreneurship and professional development on the Mendocino Coast and beyond. Membership fees are $50 annually or $10 per drop-in meeting.
Note: We welcome all—all races, all genders, all countries of origin, all sexual orientations.
Your first meeting is always free, and we offer a limited number of need-based memberships—please inquire. We’re sponsored by the West Business Development Center. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
- October: Thursday, October 10 – topic: Retaining Good Local Workers – round table: Terri Larsen, Cynthia Sharon, and Margaret Fox
- November: Thursday, November 14 – topic: Year-End Accounting for Small Business – presenter: Jeremiah Murphy, CPA
Your Coast Women in Business profile: Contact us if you need to update it.