September 26 @ 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
TOPIC: eCommerce 101
INSTRUCTOR: Veronika Monell
WHERE: West Business Development Center, 345 North Franklin Street, Fort Bragg, CA 95437
COST: $20 West Center clients; $25 Coast Women in Business and Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce members; $30 general admission
Find out about the power of eCommerce with Veronika Monell. Her superpower is strategizing with business owners. She’ll share her expertise to help you learn how to develop your online business strategy, set-up an eCommerce store, and sell and market your products online in today’s fast-paced digital world.
What you’ll learn in this workshop:
- Focusing your online business idea
- Identifying your ideal customers
- Setting-up your eCommerce store
- Managing your online business
- Understanding eCommerce best practices
- Understanding your store’s analytics
- Considering online distribution
- Building an eCommerce marketing strategy
In addition to this workshop, you’ll receive access to 6 webinars that dive deeper into the following topics:
- October 3, 2019 12-1 PM – Creating a sitemap for your store and writing marketing copy
Learn how to organize your website content and create powerful copy.
- October 10, 2019 12-1 PM – eCommerce store analytics and optimization
Learn how to use your store analytics and optimize your eCommerce strategy.
- October 24, 2019 12-1 PM – eCommerce store best practices
- November 7, 2019 12-1 PM – Online marketing for eCommerce
Learn how to develop a successful online marketing strategy.
- November 21, 2019 12-1 PM – Selling on Facebook and Instagram
Learn how to develop a successful social media selling strategy.
- December 5, 2019 12-1 PM – How to successfully sell on Amazon with an effective product page
Learn how to develop a successful Amazon strategy by building optimized product pages.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel to see past webinars and inspiring videos.
Veronika is the owner of JumpStartNOW, a Sacramento-based boutique online marketing agency. She has helped hundreds of businesses navigate the ever-changing marketing and business dynamics of today’s fast-paced world. Veronika strategically put the pieces for her clients’ businesses together to create a clear picture.
Veronika helps her clients get to the first or the next million. Before owning her own business, Veronika started her career in video gaming, where she helped transition the publishing company from physical goods to the digital world. She serves as chair of this year’s Sacramento Metro Chamber Ambassador Committee and was awarded the Ambassador of the Year 2017.
JumpStartNOW has been recognized as a small business with inclusive employment practices for people with disabilities by the Northern California Business Advisory Council.
West Business Development Center – 345 N Franklin St. Fort Bragg, CA 95437
- $20 West Center clients
- $25 Coast Women in Business and Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce members
- $30 general admission
Disclaimer: In the event that the West Center must cancel a workshop for any reason, all registered participants will be notified and 100% of the fee refunded.
We ask all workshop attendees to be in the classroom and in their seats 10 minutes prior to the class start time.
Get Started with West Center
You’ve seen those entrepreneurs succeed in following their passions. Now it’s time to join them—get started and become a West Business Development Center client.