Ins and Outs of Selling a Business
West Business Development Center, 345 North Franklin Street, Fort Bragg, CA 95437
$20 West Center clients; $25 Coast Women in Business and Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce members; $30 general admission
When it comes to selling your business; preparation is key to a successful transaction.
What you’ll learn in this workshop:
- Importance of having an exit strategy
- Preparing your business for sale
- Using a business broker vs. going solo
- Setting an asking price
- Marketing your business for sale
- Screening and identifying qualified buyers
- Negotiating strategies, what buyers will ask
- Financing options for a successful sale
Mike consults on the topics of succession and exit planning; his specialty is strategic planning. He has nearly 2 decades of financial industry experience in roles that have included working with individual and business owner clients toward defining and realizing their long-term objectives. He has also worked in strategic planning and performance management for a large pension system.
West Business Development Center – 345 N Franklin St. Fort Bragg, CA 95437
- Free West Center clients
- $25 Coast Women in Business and Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce members
- $30 general admission
In the event that the West Center must cancel a workshop for any reason, all registered participants will be notified and 100% of the fee refunded.
We ask all workshop attendees to be in the classroom and in their seats 10 minutes prior to the class start time.
Get Started with West Center
You’ve seen those entrepreneurs succeed in following their passions. Now it’s time to join them—get started
and become a West Business Development Center client.