You show your support for women’s financial empowerment when you become a member of Coast Women in Business.
Business owners on the Mendocino Coast (and beyond) and other professionals — as well as those who aspire to become entrepreneurs — are eligible to become members of Coast Women in Business.
We meet monthly to share ideas, network, and learn from each other. We invite our members and visitors to present information on a wide variety of business topics. (Note: members and visitors aren’t required to present or participate.)
Note: We support diversity and inclusion, and welcome ALL — all races, all genders, all countries of origin, all sexual orientations, all ethnicities, all income levels.
Benefits We Offer
Membership in Coast Women in Business gives you the following benefits:
- Spread the word about your business or organization
- Build a support network that keeps you motivated
- Learn something new to help you succeed as a business owner, prospective business owner, or as a professional working at a for-profit company, nonprofit organization, or trade association.
Plus… additional benefits:
- Business listing in our online directory
- Promotional listings on our website for your products or services
- Guest blog posts linking to your website, email, or social media
- Discounts on West Business Development Center workshops
Bring your business cards, special offers, and event flyers to share in in-person meetings, when they resume, or online during our Zoom meetings. Also, please feel free to invite a friend — their first in-person meeting is always free, and online Zoom meetings are free of charge.
We’re affiliated with the West Business Development Center, the Small Business Development Corp. (SBDC) for Mendocino and Lake Counties in northern California, which assists our association with fiscal and administrative management.
Membership fees for Coast Women in Business are $50 per year — payable by check or cash. Financial need scholarships are available — please inquire. For the rest of 2021, memberships will be free.
Please print the form below, fill it out, and bring it along with your payment to the meeting.
Business Name ________________________________
Email address _________________________________
If you can’t attend our upcoming meeting, you can renew your membership by sending your membership form and check to:
Coast Women in Business
c/o West Business Development Center
345 North Franklin Street
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
We’ll mail you the receipt — with our thanks!
Please contact us with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!